Thursday, February 5, 2009

Working on it...

Yes, I know, nothing for a few days...I've done a few pages of sketches (not enough, certainly, but some) but nothing worth showing. Working on setting aside blocks of time for focus on drawing rather than just squeezing it in whenever I have time and/or "feel like it" (which is rarely, to be honest).

They're not drawings, but I do have some photos of our trip down to meet my parents in Austin and San Antonio. Some turned out nice:

http://flickr.com/photos/jprowland/sets/72157613340815823/

One of the great things about photography is the really extreme ways that the camera sees that the eye doesn't -- I just love wide angle and telephoto shots (you'll see few examples of a "normal" focal length in my photographs). Just so you know, it's a complete myth that you can point a camera at something and capture it the way you saw it ;)

No comments: